I'm Drunk, I love you

watch filipino bold movies pinoy tagalog poster full trailer teaser I'm Drunk, I love you
Watch I'm Drunk, I love you Pinoy Movie Online Live Streaming
Watch Pinoy Classic Bold Movies
Watch Filipino Indie Films Online

COMING TO CINEMAS FEBRUARY 15, 2017

Days before graduation, two college best friends go on one last road trip where they settle how they really feel for each other. But to put it upfront, this is not that kind of a love story.

Starring Paulo Avelino, Maja Salvador, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, Dominic Roco, Irma Adlawan, and Jim Paredes

Directed by JP Habac
Written by JP Habac and Giancarlo Abrahan
Producers: Paulo Avelino, Armi Rae Cacanindin and Daphne O. Chiu
Executive Producers: Ting Nebrida, Fernando M. Ortigas and E. A. Rocha

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Pinoy Movie MO! - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose | Published By Gooyaabi Templates